Mr. Campbell was charged –
State Penal Code 11413 (Terrorism)
- Anyone who try to exploded, ignited, or attempted to explode any destructive device or explosive, in or about any of the places listed in subdivision.
- Subdivision – include any public and private school providing instruction in kindergarten or grade 1 to 12.
State Penal Code 12308 (Intent to murder with exploding destructive device)
- Anyone who try to exploded, ignited, or attempted to explode any destructive device or explosive with intent to commit murder is guilty of a felony.
State Penal Code 375 (Putting offensive substance in theater or other place of public assemblage
- It is unlawful to throw, drop, pour, deposit, release, discharge or expose any offensive substance, upon any kind of public places.
Mr. Campbell invaded the First Amendment :
- Freedom of expression consists of the rights to freedom of speech, press, assembly and to petition the government for a redress of grievances, and the implied rights of association and belief.
- Mr Campbell uses blog and horrible pictures to create fear for Mr. Simpson and his group “The Crew”.
Does a normal person express themselves by drawing hatred picture of other? Mr. Campbell drew Mr. Simpson was on fire and trying to run away from the burning building. Does Mr. Campbell has a mental problem?
Did Mr. Campbell imaged the bullying occur? Or the bullying was real?
Comparing to the case – Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969) – It was very difficult to compare both cases.
Mr Brandenburg, a Ku Klux Klan, uses speech advocating crime and violence as a means of accomplishing political reform. Just like Mr. Campbell trying to use those picture to accomplish his goal – Not to be bullied.
Mr Brandenburg didn’t invade the First Amendment, but he tried to create fear.
My Questions: What else did Mr Brandenburg do? Only speech? Similarly, did Mr. Campbell just draw the pictures? What else did Mr. Campbell do?
Law -11413 Terror Explosive: In this article it is mentioned that anyone who tries to undermine another person either using explosives and terrorize in a different place can be sentenced to five to seven years in prison in addition to paying a fine of up to ten thousand dollars.
Law – 12308 Intent to murder using explosives: All the people trying to make an attack with either explosive collaboration of death to any person shall be punished for life with the possibility of parole.
Law – 375 Offensive Substance in Public: Any person using liquid explosives using solid or gaseous things discover a restaurant anywhere public school oh it hurts downloading felony damage to people and places will judged being not less than three months and not more than one year in prison with a fine of not less than five hundred dollars nor more than two thousand dollars.
11413. (a) Any person who explodes, ignites, or attempts to explode
or ignite any destructive device or any explosive, or who commits
arson, in or about any of the places listed in subdivision (b), for
the purpose of terrorizing another or in reckless disregard of
terrorizing another is guilty of a felony, and shall be punished by
imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170 for three,
five, or seven years, and a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars
As used in this section, "terrorizing" means to cause a person
of ordinary emotions and sensibilities to fear for personal safety.
One of the laws that casey was accused with was Section 12308. It says: “Every person who explodes, ignites, or attempts to explode or ignite any destructive device or any explosive with intent to commit murder is guilty of a felony, and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for life with the possibility of parole.”
The second law was section 12308 which explains: “At the time, the person harbored express malice aforetought, namely, a specific intent to kill unlawfully another human being.”
State penal code 375 explains: “It shall be unlawful to manufacture or prepare, or to possess any liquid, gaseous, or solid substance or matter of any kind which is injurious to
-Jhony Martinez Sexy Mode [ON]OFF
The prosecution team press charges against the defense team. The both teams bring evidence to the court-house.
En que consiste la defensa en un juicio?
- Consiste en defender al acusado en un juicio, intentando librarlo de todos los cargos por medio de testigos que daran su testimio o pruebas que le favoresca a su cliente ganar el juicio y se le declare su libertad.
- Prepara una estrategia de defensa y presenta para el caso recursos juridicos que sean favorables a su cliente.
- Todo acusado tiene derecho a una defensa ya sea que el lo elija o el estado.
- En todo juicio el defensor debe tener en cuenta que aun siendo el cliente un asesino (ejemplo), debe defenderlo ya que juro hacerlo hasta que el juez de su Veredicto.
In what is the defense in a trial?
- Is to defend the accused in court, trying to rid him of all charges by witnesses that will give their testimony or convicting evidence that his client will win the case and declared him his freedom.
- Prepare a defense strategy and presented for the case legal remedies that are favorable to their client.
- Every defendant is entitled to a defense that you either choose or state.
- In any trial the defender must swear to defend the accused until the judge declares his verdict.