Your Honor, our team is the defensive side, representing the defendant in this case of the State vs Campbell. What we know right now is that there was a bomb located outside the patio by the cafeteria in the garbage can. The Crew would always hang around there before and after lunch on a daily basis. This gang craves trouble and is always looking for attention. Casey was seen that day walking by the patio. But no one knows for sure, there is absolutely no evidence that he was the host of the bomb. It could of been his schedule arrangements. Casey failed chemistry and Sawyer was the best out of the class. Casey wouldn’t have the knowledge to build the bomb. The facts will show that Casey is not guilty of possessing explosive or destructive devices in a public place of with intent to murder.
- What do you want to do when your finish High school?
- What artist have you study? Have you shown your art work?
- Why did you decide to go early at school on Friday, April 7, 2006?
- Could you please tell the court what occurred on Friday, April 7, 2006?
What do you like to do in your free time ?
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
How would your friends describe you?
Who do you trust the most out all of your friends?
How was your schedule that day?
Campbell’s Case is a case were Campbell is trying to defend himself because he got bullied in school by Sawyer and his crew. Brandenburg’s (Ku Klux Klan leader) Case is really similar because he was also trying to defend himself because he wrote a speech which advocated crime and violence as a means of accomplishing political reform.
Even though they were both bad, Campbell’s was the worst because he attempted murder and had an offensive substance in a place of public assemblage. But they were both trying to defend themselves by the first amendment.
what makes them both similar is that they are both trying to get rid of a group of people Campbell was trying to get rid of Sawyer and his crew because of bullying and Brandenburg was trying to get rid of the people he didn’t like.
- 11413 Terror explosive
: Any person who is terrorist and explodes, ignites, or attempts to explode need to pay ten thousand dollars ($10,000) for try to kill someone. He also would go to jail for be terrorist.
- 12308 Intent to murder using explosives: Every person who explodes, ignites,or attempts to explode or ignite any destructive device or any explosive with intent to commit murder is guilty of a felony, and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for life with the possibility of parole.
- 375Offensive Substance in public: You can’t have chemicals in public.
- 11413 Terror explosive- “Terrorizing” means to cause a person of ordinary emotions for the purpose of terrorizing another or in reckless disregard of terrorizing another is guilty of a felony, and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for three, five, or seven years, and a fine..
- 12308 intent to murder using explosives. Make explosives and cause a dangerous
- 375 Substances in public. Any body can’t have danger chemicals in a public places.
Facts:Brandenburg, a ku klux klan leader. was convicted of making a speech advocating crime and violence as a means of accomplishing political reform.
issue:was brandenburg’s protected by the first amendment?
holding:yes. the court overruled the conviction because “the constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a state to forbit advocacy of the use of force or of law violation expect where cuch advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is lekely to incite such action.
This case relates to the past of casey since in the two no damage Advocating terrorism laws that harm the rights and history of using violence causing fear uncertain actions in criminal action.
Because apparently in the case of terrorism occurred casey murder and also attentive to another person without really knowing what was going violated its laws.