- Did the art classes help Casey get his anger out?
- Where Casey and Sawyer together in the parking lot before the bell? Did that pose any questions for you?
- Did you think Casey have angry problems?
- Why did it surprise you when Sawyer made a comment about Brady not being such a good graffiti artist? Why did that brother him so much?
Your Honor, our team is the defensive side, representing the defendant in this case of the State vs Campbell. What we know right now is that there was a bomb located outside the patio by the cafeteria in the garbage can. The Crew would always hang around there before and after lunch on a daily basis. This gang craves trouble and is always looking for attention. Casey was seen that day walking by the patio. But no one knows for sure, there is absolutely no evidence that he was the host of the bomb. It could of been his schedule arrangements. Casey failed chemistry and Sawyer was the best out of the class. Casey wouldn’t have the knowledge to build the bomb. The facts will show that Casey is not guilty of possessing explosive or destructive devices in a public place of with intent to murder.
- What do you want to do when your finish High school?
- What artist have you study? Have you shown your art work?
- Why did you decide to go early at school on Friday, April 7, 2006?
- Could you please tell the court what occurred on Friday, April 7, 2006?
What do you like to do in your free time ?
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
How would your friends describe you?
Who do you trust the most out all of your friends?
How was your schedule that day?